The clean out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dez keeps saying they are playing with effort. B.S. That is one of the main issues.
Other than Suli thee was plenty of effort.

just no talent.

for crying out loud they had 75% of the ball in the first half and were trying their guts out - nothing.
Then the saints just walk right through the line at the other end.

I don’t see hope for this backline outside of Chez. We need a big change/clean out/bloodiingbof new players, anything. With this backline we FAIL

the only thing is there are 20+ rounds left so time to turn it around with a modified squad.

NYEagle

Other than Suli thee was plenty of effort.

just no talent.

for crying out loud they had 75% of the ball in the first half and were trying their guts out - nothing.
Then the saints just walk right through the line at the other end.

I don’t see hope for this backline outside of Chez. We need a big change/clean out/bloodiingbof new players, anything. With this backline we FAIL

the only thing is there are 20+ rounds left so time to turn it around with a modified squad. I don’t card who.

NYEagle
Maybe run Flegg team out with some SG ball players, need youth and passion

01. Tevita Funa
02. Jason Saab
03. Dylan Walker
04. Morgan Harper
05. Christian Tuipulotu
06. Josh Schuster
07. Keiran Foran
08. Taniela Paseka
09. Cade Cust
10. Martin Taupau
11. Josh Aloiai
12. Jack Gosiewski
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Daly Cherry Evans
15. Sean Keppie
16. Ben Trbojevic
17. Toafofoa Sipley
I still have faith in DCE over Foran. Swap them and that's our best lineup right now. Bring Turbo into no.1 and put Funa to wing and we get to maybe 14th

Can we do one of the electronic petitions on behalf of the members and sent it to humphries? I’m thinking of not renewing our family memberships until things change. We are becoming a joke of a club not the force we use to be....

I still have faith in DCE over Foran. Swap them and that's our best lineup right now. Bring Turbo into no.1 and put Funa to wing and we get to maybe 14th
I agree with you mate but benching DCE for one match AND taking the captaincy off him, might (and it's a big might) get him focussed on his job of directing the team around the park. He looks completely at sea at the moment. Give Jake a go as Captain, I have a feeling it would lift his game. It's really detracting from DCEs at the moment.

Garrick
Parker-Bowls
Jetski
Croaker
Siro
Boyle

All gone by lunchtime tomorrow please.

Jake's got to getaway from lock. He is not a lock anymore.
Schuster needs to touch the ball more, lock or 5/8
Suli looks good with early ball but needs attitude adjustment. Or dropped.
Foz should not be in Schuster's way,
DCE I would drop for a week. Will bounce back. Set example.
Cust hooker unil help arrives then 14
Guacamole straight in when healthy.
Walker playing for his contract in centre's. Happy to release.
Kapow stays.
Paseka starts
Aioli stays
Keppie stays on the bench.
Koala to wing
Harper or Funa to fullback.
Sadler next forward in line.

Then we need to get a game plan from May Balin.

I agree with you mate but benching DCE for one match AND taking the captaincy off him, might (and it's a big might) get him focussed on his job of directing the team around the park. He looks completely at sea at the moment. Give Jake a go as Captain, I have a feeling it would lift his game. It's really detracting from DCEs at the moment.
I'm not sure a out dropping him, but yes the captaincy would be good. Send a message. I think that would be enough. If we have better options dropping him would be an option, but we don't so it's just token. Make Jake captain permanently and sole captain. That's a message.

I thought the players were the problem but it’s not we had the same team for two years and we never defended like this !!

I really think it’s the Penns if you’re a tight ass you will never be able to run an nrl club properly !!! We won’t improve until we get owners willing to spend some money

@BOZO help me I’m filling full of negativity and pessimistic thoughts, I need some of your passion inside me!

F this team
Hello feathered friend , I feel as sick as any Manly lover on here

We cannot live in denial.
So we must accept what IS .
But what IS Now
does not mean that it IS going to be in the Future.

When a coach and team goes through a defeat their character is measured by how they respond and bounce back .

There is no bounce in us , No new ideas , We keep dishing out the same old from the same selected players No resilience to make a game of it and as a result from our past 12 successive thrashing we are a team with no confidence and have a coach with no answers.
Now this may be only round three but this Mediocrity has been going on from last season .

No excuses !!! . We are all accountable for our circumstances and so is Des who now starts swimming or keeps sinking

The Good news is ...

All things come to an end

These unacceptable consecutive loses are not the end of the hope and resurrection of our club

These consecutive loses will soon lead to the New beginning of the change for the better that always has taken place in our Legendary clubs proud history

The moral of the story ....
Our proud History has proven that tough times never last at Manly
Because Proud and Passionate supporters and Club members
Who are the life line of our Club Always stand by it and carry it over the try line for future success
Our clubs future is in our hands
And we must continue to be the loyal and passionate Manly people that our Club depends on for its revival and survival
EmG8ZOOVoAE4gM6 (1).jpg

Last edited:
As much as I admire DCE, it would be a good time to move him on. His career has had many great moments but it looks to me that he is in steep decline now.

I will be happy to see Dylan Walker and Martin Taupau’s time at Manly come to a finish. They have been an overall disappointment for me and I don’t see them taking us to any significant success.

Also would like to see if someone like Brent Kite would consider coaching the side in the coming seasons.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8