• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wish we could stop all this bull**** and just try to win a game of football. The last thing we need is another "will he or won't he?" distraction. Happy for him to stay if he wants to, happy for him to go if he doesn't. But why are we doing this again?

This sounds like it has been leaked by the DCE's POS mgr Gavin Orr.

He just wants to pressure the Titans to sign the contract or DCE will go back to Manly.

Snake will be off to the UK in 2017. That's another club. You will have to deal with it then won't you? Or do you deal with it now and have a cry?
I meant an nrl club..you know, one of our rivals. Ultimately I don't give a **** because I have a life outside of footy

Guys, not true. This aint happening.

Todd Carney / UK half and we are ok. Get some forwards if possible.

Well Im sure by the end of tomorrow we will know less about it then today. lol

If it is true than i am happy about it, cause it shows he wants to be here. Unlike foz, he actually seems to be trying out on the field. If he does re-neg i would like him to publicly apologise to us fans for the roller-coaster ride he has taken us on.

Funny how this comes out the week Bozo returns.

The issue with this story at the moment is that Orr is involved and is trying to get Myles a new deal. I really hope that he isnt using DCE as a bargaining chip (which is fear is the case).

If it is, and DCE is going, then i want him gone, and Orr to stay as far away from the club as possible.

This doesn't bide well for tomorrow night.

If that is DCE's mother she is silly. Bagging' the NRL, Manly, FOX and Nine.

I was wondering how a relatively reasoned young man becomes mates with Myles and Barber.

I was wondering how a relatively reasoned young man becomes mates with Myles and Barber.

That is his mum and she comes across as a piece of trash

"Bode well"

And yes I have had a fleeting thought along those lines aswell. I am sure some in NRL would surprise us one way or another.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8