• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For all those that have bagged DCE , he has won all 3 games this year....

Foran , has done " big fat zero "...

Thats why DCE looks like his going to the titans , He was shown that Foran is the number one , thats why he shopped around and probably gone....

I dont know any up & coming half back like DCE that is worthy to tie his shoe laces....

Ball players are a dieing breed , we had a real good one , and he continues to prove it !!!

Great win mighty EAGLES !!

It's over we all know he is going it's just performances like today that makes it harder 2 take.

Whoever is 2 blame should hang their head in shame.

Mavin I fear this is correct.

Its going to hurt by knowing form Rd14 onwards if he is Titans bound, espicailly if he keeps playing the way he does.

Hi guys...Cherry played so well today vs the knights and a great win by us and he is a really good player and i want to see us hold onto him and dont know why we let him go (obviously money and cap issues) but what are your guys thoughts on him doing a backflip on the round 13 deadline? And the chances of him staying at manly?Please offer your thoughts or any inside info or gossip you may have?I always wanted him to be the future of our club and so gutted he signed else-where,,,please guys thoughts?

I'd love him to stay but can't see it happening. But regardless of whether he stays or goes I hope he can keep showing us that sort of form. Like everyone else, I'll understand if he moves on, but if puts the effort in for the rest of the year all you can do is respect his decision and wish him well.

MPJWMlf.png

Hi guys...Cherry played so well today vs the knights and a great win by us and he is a really good player and i want to see us hold onto him and dont know why we let him go (obviously money and cap issues) but what are your guys thoughts on him doing a backflip on the round 13 deadline? And the chances of him staying at manly?Please offer your thoughts or any inside info or gossip you may have?I always wanted him to be the future of our club and so gutted he signed else-where,,,please guys thoughts?
i also must say dce can be hot n cold but when hes on hes on and he was on today...thats why i want us to keep him!

He looks like he's enjoying himself. While he's playing well, we're winning and he's getting the accolades from the faithfull it gives me some hope and maybe gives him some cause to reflect on what he has lost if he leaves.

Wins like today work in our favour, especially when the raiders stitched up the Titans.

The teams seems to be enjoying themselves out on the field again.

There's still time - offer he can't refuse. We have cap galore. Seriously. I, for one, have not given up hope. Joe? Bozo? Penn people? You're on!

It's over we all know he is going it's just performances like today that makes it harder 2 take.

Whoever is 2 blame should hang their head in shame.

Blame is easy - its the stupid **** owner and his useless fat **** inlaw.

We best get used to it, they own, control and do whatever they like with the team.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8