• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Darren Lockyer has very clearly demonstrated what an absolute moron he is. I'll never forget the joy I felt back in 2011 when our boys eliminated his pony's from the finals, ruining his dream send off.
It's quite sad that some in the media want to attack his character and bully him into going.
And to think that came just a week after he got his cheek caved in by a team mate.. Happy days ;)

Paul Ku.... Kent is right. If DCE backflips, he won't be the first player to sign for a club only to change his mind. Kent mentions Inglis, Luke Lewis, James Tedesco and Josh Papalii. There have been others.
Nathan Smith signed for Canberra but reneged and stayed at Penrith.
Tim Moltzen to Dragons but reneged to stay at Tigers.
Aaron Moule signed with Manly but changed his mind and didn't come.

Also, where were Darren Lockyer's complaints when Ben Barba wanted to break his contract at the Dogs to play with Brisbane? Milford wanted to do the same thing to Canberra but they dug their heels in and didn't allow it.

Last edited:
Yeah Lockys comments are absolute garbage. not even worth reading. What about dce's loyalty to manly the club that gave him a start as a junior whom he has won a premiership with. Brisbane completely brushed him as a junior. Manly made him what he is.

Annesley must have called locky and askdd him to apply pressure through his column. Otherwise why would he care. Honestly who really cares about the Gold Coast. They aren't even a real club. They will be relocated soon.

Kent and everyone else's comments are right. If dce backflips there will be some media frenzy but will be forgotten in a week or two. It's all storm tecup scenario.

Really feel for DCE right now, if he stays - great, if he goes - well we tried our best (if we have in fact put forward the original offer or close to it), he is busting his a*s for this team right now and just wants to play his best unlike his mate Kieran someone? but he just keeps getting hassled because why? he is a high profile player? the NRL dont want to look like idiots if he does flip? Just leave him alone and let him play his best footy for Manly this year or beyond and he is playing great at the moment

Well maybe thats when the NRL should come out and support DCE if he decides to re-sign with Manly and not decide to register the contract he has with the titans thats what the date is set for under the current guidelines As i said the NRL should state that DCE has every right to do what he has done within the guidelines of our organization and there- fore we gladly accept that DCE will register his contract with Manly 3 cheers all round :smirk:

T
Well maybe thats when the NRL should come out and support DCE if he decides to re-sign with Manly and not decide to register the contract he has with the titans thats what the date is set for under the current guidelines As i said the NRL should state that DCE has every right to do what he has done within the guidelines of our organization and there- fore we gladly accept that DCE will register his contract with Manly 3 cheers all round :smirk:
The fans love one club players, the nrl should realise it and embrace it.

Unfortunately I had the displeasure of reading that piece of crap article that is in question. Just confirms that Lockyer is a moron, and the Qld press will stop at nothing to apply pressure on DCE.

Buzz was just on 2gb promoting his column tomorrow. He stated that we are very close to signing a halfback from an out of town club and also a forward from the broncos.

Bozo piped up and said we have not approached any half and Buzz said what about from Canberra (alluding 2 Cornish) and Bozo said no.

Buzz was just on 2gb promoting his column tomorrow. He stated that we are very close to signing a halfback from an out of town club and also a forward from the broncos.

Bozo piped up and said we have not approached any half and Buzz said what about from Canberra (alluding 2 Cornish) and Bozo said no.

Well are we going to believe Bozo or Rothtool. If Bozo is saying we havnt approached anyone, than that is adding fuel to the rumour that Manly have bedded down the halves for 2016.

If Daly stays, then I think Cornish would actually be a good halves pairing. He is a talented kid who is losing out under sticky

Interesting if he didn't say anything about the broncos forward claim. I wonder who it could be? Hopefully not third man.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8