The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So he's going to the eels. lolololol

Yeah I just don't get it how in hell are the eels in anyway a trade up? The same for DCE with the titans time 2 come clean guy's if it's all about money that's fine but 2 suggest it's about football development when you are talking about the eels and the titans is just embarrassing.

You should tweet/facebook/instagram/.... (I dunno) foz that you know this and ask why he won't admit it!
I dont even know what instagram is to start with. And he was openly boasting about it (which I told the club), so what's to say?

The ONLY spanner in it was they were talking about brett going somewhere as well, but this doesn't seem the case, so.

This will all be over soon, I am at the stage where what ever happens the club will just get on with things. Its been an emotional couple of months for the fans while this has been going on and it is really time to focus on 2015. Foz and DCE are doing themselves no favours by delaying this and that might bite them but as a club its all about smashing the whingers at worm park next Friday.

@Ryan
If you know for a fact that he has signed with another club, and you've had months to process this inside information, why are you one the most upset people on here when it comes to this topic? I'd have thought you'd be numb to the idea of him apparently being undecided. I know I would be if I was sure he was going.

Could it be that Foran was speaking so loudly at the time that you overheard him, because he knew someone was listening so hard to his conversation, and he was just being a dick?

Not having a go, Mate. Just wondering....

Last edited:
@Ryan
If you know for a fact that he has signed with another club, and you've had months to process this inside information, why are you one the most upset people on here when it comes to this topic? I'd have thought you'd be numb to the idea of him apparently being undecided. I know I would be if I was sure he was going.

Could it be that Foran was speaking so loudly at the time that you overheard him, because he knew someone was listening so hard to his conversation?

Not having a go, Mate. Just wondering....

Wondering what? I don't get it?

Well if he has signed with Parramatta, let's focus on him delivering another premiership here this year scoring the match winning try. Unfortunately he'll have a pec tear and acl while scoring it keeping him out for a year

I don't understand why we are assuming the delay is just they players fault?

If the "offer" Orr referred to was actually tabled, maybe this would be old news and a done deal.

If the club matched offers add by other clubs before Christmas, this would be over

If Manly had more TPAs (like many other clubs) maybe we wouldn't have lost lots of players, and hopefully not 6 and 7.

Mimis camp are also good at getting a deal done.

The club and the managers will tell us when they are ready.

Want to help? Come to the games, bring friends, let's get membership to 20,000 and ask your wealthy mates to consider Manly for sponsorship, endorsements and TPAs.

Along with some of our fans....@:p
Already been. She said I should stop worrying and start follow Souffs because they are such a successful club. Then I pointed out that charity shields don't mean sht and she said stick with Manly and keep tipping against them. Hohum looks like another year of more of the same.:yawn:

Already been. She said I should stop worrying and start follow Souffs because they are such a successful club. Then I pointed out that charity shields don't mean sht and she said stick with Manly and keep tipping against them. Hohum looks like another year of more of the same.:yawn:
Nice one Mick.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8