The Shane Flanagan Influence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If you were building a house and you had a choice of 2 builders.

1. old guy with a proven track record of building a good solid house
2. young guy who has built a dodgy rickety house but may come good over time.

Are you going with the young builder?
Lets not forget the previous builder that destabilised the MWSE house in 2011 by removing some of its foundations so it had to be rebuilt from the ground up. The same builder then also came back for another go, but failed due to his inability to evolve with changes in the building industry......
Based on that background to the house rebuild I think the utilisation of an innovative younger builder, with an experienced builder in the background, would be the ideal combination for the first year of the rebuild.

Tonight's abomination of a performance (while not surprising) is a testament to the lack of commitment in the coaching ranks. When you focus elsewhere, and Flannagan's time and efforts HAVE been drawn to St George's roster, players, team (he's calling them "us, we etc in interviews this week), why then WOULDN'T that rub off on an already sub-par roster? That's what apathy to the emblem does.

If you're willing to accept anything less than 100% commitment from your coaching staff / and or players, you end up with a 6 wins, in 21 games result since jersey-gate.

There is a distinct lack of Manly DNA in Manly right now. These imposters / mercenaries don't deserve to wear the jersey or coach /own the team.

Tonight's abomination of a performance (while not surprising) is a testament to the lack of commitment in the coaching ranks. When you focus elsewhere, and Flannagan's time and efforts HAVE been drawn to St George's roster, players, team (he's calling them "us, we etc in interviews this week), why then WOULDN'T that rub off on an already sub-par roster? That's what apathy to the emblem does.

If you're willing to accept anything less than 100% commitment from your coaching staff / and or players, you end up with a 6 wins, in 21 games result since jersey-gate.

There is a distinct lack of Manly DNA in Manly right now. These imposters / mercenaries don't deserve to wear the jersey or coach /own the team.
This is exactly right. Flanagan needs to go tomorrow. Send him to St G now.
We could see this coming a mile off.

I believe a guy called Anthony Griffin is available . 🤔
captain hook smiling GIF

Bring on Captain Hook!

Noticed Flanno was looking really grumpy in the coaches box, must of got the Hunt news I guess.
Before the game he was standing on the sideline and the fox camera had a shot on him from the side. He appeared not to notice and eventually the camera moved right in front of him; one look and he trotted off quickly to another spot and lo and behold, the second sideline camera from the opposite angle started tracking him. He noticed, turned and headed towards a pack of support staff and stood in behind them.

He’d know what the story was and didn’t want a bar of it. Lol

Forget Flanagan, Seibold is head coach and has to shake this lot up somehow. Manly never recovered from the Weekes binning.
We needed a cool head to keep the side focussed but didn't have one. 3 of the 4 spine players were novices and the 4th (Croker) didn't find his voice and shout at his teammates.
Doesn't help that Schuster's skill execution and/or decision-making seems to fall away at the end of each half, he probably still needs a bit more fitness work given that the fitness needed for NRL is extreme.

Forget Flanagan, Seibold is head coach and has to shake this lot up somehow. Manly never recovered from the Weekes binning.
We needed a cool head to keep the side focussed but didn't have one. 3 of the 4 spine players were novices and the 4th (Croker) didn't find his voice and shout at his teammates.
Doesn't help that Schuster's skill execution and/or decision-making seems to fall away at the end of each half, he probably still needs a bit more fitness work given that the fitness needed for NRL is extreme.
the sin binning didn’t help but Parra were down on our line from three errors (drop ball inside Parra red zone from Keppie, a piggy back penalty from Paseka and an uncontested Saab dropped bomb). The rot had already set in before Weekes left the field.

Before the game he was standing on the sideline and the fox camera had a shot on him from the side. He appeared not to notice and eventually the camera moved right in front of him; one look and he trotted off quickly to another spot and lo and behold, the second sideline camera from the opposite angle started tracking him. He noticed, turned and headed towards a pack of support staff and stood in behind them.

He’d know what the story was and didn’t want a bar of it. Lol
ha ha..don't think I've ever seen him smile. I wonder if he'll get Kyle a gig at Saints now, there short of a half now.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8