THIS IS NOT MANLY

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What is or was the Manly win loss ratio when Snake was in the team or when he wasn't in the team?

Does that come down to culture or missing talent?

You can say what you want about Toovey but you could never question his passion. He always made you feel that being a part of Manly was a privilege and an honour.
As a supporter I truly thrived on being hated for our arrogance, sadly at this point in time it feels like we are just a shadow of that great club.
I realise this is the time we need to stick solid, I just hope we don't lose our identity along the way.

2015 Manly >>>>>> this 2016 mob, and they ran 9th what does that say.
I had much more fun last year. At least that team had a dig, and much worse down on troops than this pathetic motley bunch.
When you put together the lim p d ick performance tonight, the lim pd ick press conference this is not Manly. They are just resigned to this rubbish, and describe each match in technical terms. Where's the emotion? wheres the anger? where is the "Guess What? Manly Hates you too!"?. Well put the sign away, this team has none of that. Thanks to the hiring of muppets such as Walker, Myles, Brown, and even TPoo, with the monotone couch - the culture is DEAD ladies and gentleman.
I had to watch this **** with 6 other people tonight who are not Manly supporters. I used to love these games, win or lose, because you saw the hate on the television when Manly crossed the white line.
Now? I get comments like this:
"Oh Manly are gone"
"Now you know what its like to support the tigers"
"Barrett is too nice a guy"
Oh how far this club has fallen. I can't even watch this overpaid, unspirited, and disorganised product on the screen.
NYEagle

Well that was fun walking out to the bus at Suncorp Stadium after the game. We were an absolute laughing stock to the other 3 teams. The comments about DCE and how farking hopeless we were is not something I'm used to. I was so embarrassed to have a jersey on. My whole family flew up from the northern beaches for the big battle. The only disappointment was when the Mexican wave stopped. I even stopped watching the game, it just bored me to sobs.

I truly believe a massive factor is constant changes/disruptions to a new team that has much potential.
I do agree that the teams defence which is usually a mark of attitude....is down by a decent margin...players appear ready to challenge but as the arm wrestle starts....always seem to be the first to give way recently....need to really lift in desire next game, despite missing a few key players....the season is in the balance.

To be fair we have one more win this year compared to last year (at the same time)

We are not the first or last team to get smashed at the hands of the Broncos how we beat them last year is still a miracle. I don't blame Barrett but still feel we play our worst footy with DCE nobody can play with this guy he kills the forward with his stupid options just when we make some ground or look to score he ruins it with shocking decisions. He needs to go or we will be copping this all year. We looked better when he was injured. Don't believe that signing a million dollar contract will help us we are looking down the barrel of the worst player purchase in the history of the club. As for Fulton he does not care he still has Zorba there and just like Johnny Rotten said about Elvis "his fat gut casts a shadow over rock n roll" Zorbas fat gut casts a shadow over Manly.

As for manly going forward next year is crucial. We have to sign a 5/8, centre, winger and a go to man in the back row for DCE who would love some one he can throw a short ball to or to cover him in defence.
No Turbo, we need to sign ...
a coach.

Already forgotten the myth that is culture.
How about you replace the 'culture' word with 'passion' - which, to my mind, is what the Manly 'culture' used to be.
Talent without passion is T-Rex.
I want our Manly culture of passion back.
(and if that didn't work for you, try putting two beautiful people together with no passion - ya just got two beautiful people)

I went last night and all I say was a bunch of 17 strangers masquerading as a Manly football team. First off Myles is a passenger. Taupau has been camped out on the left with no plan to utilize his talents. He gets the ball flat nearly every time. DCE and his useless no pressure hail mary bombs are a joke for a supposed $1m yr signing. Walker (who where ????) The backs well Tommy T is the only one of first grade standard. BJ and Jake the only forwards who have a dig. This bunch is bereft of any structure in defense or attack. There's no passion no will to win no obvious game plan. Our once mighty team that played for pride and passion is now a souless franchise with a coach who trots out the same programmed glib corporate speak each week. I was embarrassed last night. Walked out with 20 min to go and I never have done that in 40yrs. I'm so despondent at what we've become. Bottom 3 for sure this year.

Sorry to say it, but I told you so. The problem is the coach...........period.

Does anyone here seriously believe this roster would be in this position with Hasler as coach.

I called it in round 1 and I have seen NOTHING to change my mind. I know the club will stick with him for this year and next, but ultimately this will end in tears.

I went last night and all I say was a bunch of 17 strangers masquerading as a Manly football team. First off Myles is a passenger. Taupau has been camped out on the left with no plan to utilize his talents. He gets the ball flat nearly every time. DCE and his useless no pressure hail mary bombs are a joke for a supposed $1m yr signing. Walker (who where ????) The backs well Tommy T is the only one of first grade standard. BJ and Jake the only forwards who have a dig. This bunch is bereft of any structure in defense or attack. There's no passion no will to win no obvious game plan. Our once mighty team that played for pride and passion is now a souless franchise with a coach who trots out the same programmed glib corporate speak each week. I was embarrassed last night. Walked out with 20 min to go and I never have done that in 40yrs. I'm so despondent at what we've become. Bottom 3 for sure this year.
Mate I was there last night too. Does it get any worse than that. I totally agree with all your comments except Tommy just had absolutely no urgency in any of his plays. It looked like he was treating it as a park training drill and what was with DCE practising all his trick catches off camera in the last 20 minutes. These blokes can't be fair dinkum. When a contract is drawn up it has to provide motivation and hunger to the player. $'s for a loss and $'s for a win. DCE must go back home after every game, puts his slippers on and laughs out loud.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4