Walker upgraded, Green to be extended beyond 2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Green isn't really a premiership-quality 5/8. But we could still potentially win a premiership with him if the squad as a whole is strong enough.

I would love Moylan, but if the whole thing has really gone cold then que sera sera.

Green isn't really a premiership-quality 5/8. But we could still potentially win a premiership with him if the squad as a whole is strong enough.

I would love Moylan, but if the whole thing has really gone cold then que sera sera.

Hmmmm, so Green is not a premiership quality half in your opinion, yet you believe we could win a premiership with him in the halves.

Someone has had a few long weekend schooners methinks.

The final word on Green................and then his supporters can stick their heads back in the sand.......
Our aim should be to win a premiership and the 6 role is one of the key roles if we are going to be a successful team

So on my reckoning we have a 6 who is at best in the bottom rung of all the 6's from the 16 teams

Better than Green (i.e. swap them in for Green at Manly in a heart beat) and in no particular order:

Milford
Munster
Norman
Widdop
Austin
Foran
Keary
Maloney
Martin
May

And the lower rung......

C Walker
Lolohea
Elgey
Cogger
Green
Reynolds

Walker, Lolohea, Elgey & Cogger are here because I haven't seen enough of them playing............but I suspect they are also better than Green..........or will be ................or at least younger and with more potential!
I'd bet most teams would probably take them over Green.

Realistically only Reynolds is categorically worse!

So you all keep talking up Green (and i'm the delusional one) but we ain't going anywhere if he is one of our key play makers

NLSeaEagle out!

Milford Munster Norman Widdop, and Moylan would bring something extra - but at what extra cost?
As for the others, I'd rate Green ahead of all of them, especially for the needs of our team. (Foran of course used to be a champ but he has a lot of ground to make up)
edit - Maloney is good too
edit - Morgan is ok too

The final word on Green................and then his supporters can stick their heads back in the sand.......
Our aim should be to win a premiership and the 6 role is one of the key roles if we are going to be a successful team

So on my reckoning we have a 6 who is at best in the bottom rung of all the 6's from the 16 teams

Better than Green (i.e. swap them in for Green at Manly in a heart beat) and in no particular order:

Milford
Munster
Norman
Widdop
Austin
Foran
Keary
Maloney
Martin
May

And the lower rung......

C Walker
Lolohea
Elgey
Cogger
Green
Reynolds

Walker, Lolohea, Elgey & Cogger are here because I haven't seen enough of them playing............but I suspect they are also better than Green..........or will be ................or at least younger and with more potential!

So you all keep talking up Green (and i'm the delusional one) but we ain't going anywhere if he is one of our key play makers

NLSeaEagle out!

I can't see us being able to afford a "milford" or a munster" so we work to the strengths of Green. What we do have is DCE who is better than all the above, imo.

Hmmmm, so Green is not a premiership quality half in your opinion, yet you believe we could win a premiership with him in the halves.

Someone has had a few long weekend schooners methinks.

Do you really need me to explain it? It's a team sport. I think we could win a premiership in spite of the fact that Green is our 5/8, even though he is not the type of player to deliver one.

Milford
Munster
Norman
Widdop
Austin
Foran
Keary
Maloney
Martin
May

And the lower rung......

C Walker
Lolohea
Elgey
Cogger
Green
Reynolds

NLSeaEagle out!
Mate stop it, your bs is getting old. Is this actually a joke cause well this is just silly.

If someone could acquire say a good prop & Thompson, on top of our existing core, we'd be looking pretty solid, but it would be a relatively settled roster for the 1st time in quite a while. Two changes is more than enough in the off-season.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brian Kelly
04. Dylan Walker
05. Akuila Uate
06. Blake Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. NEW Prop
09. Apisai Koroisou
10. Marty Taupau
11. Joel Thompson
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lewis Brown
15. Darcy Lussick
16. Addin Fonua-Blake
17. Frank Winterstein

To me, that challenges for a premiership.
watching todays game and throughout the year i reckon jade anderson should have a crack at wing, or at least get a look in at some stage. Bloke is addo-car 2.0
Tom wright to have a look in if kellys injured as well

What is f***ing wrong with you? Are you 12 and retarded?
Don't read my posts and stop trolling me!

This is my opinion of Green!
You have yours, I have mine!

When you grow up you might learn differing opinions on a subject are allowed!Dips**t!
Your opinion sucks thats the problem... dont worry when Green helps Cherry-Evans lift a trophy youll be pleased we have him

Your opinion sucks thats the problem... dont worry when Green helps Cherry-Evans lift a trophy youll be pleased we have him

There's a f***ing "IGNORE" option isn't there??!

If you put your left finger on your nose, close your eyes, stand on your tippy toes and twirl to the right 3 times, .....................you too can become Cinderella!

watching todays game and throughout the year i reckon jade anderson should have a crack at wing, or at least get a look in at some stage. Bloke is addo-car 2.0
Tom wright to have a look in if kellys injured as well

Gee wiz, haven't I posted this several times in last 12 weeks about Anderson - he is a awesome talent....feels like I'm talking about the same thing AGAIN! Except Wright at 5/8 if Green injured...and I think Funa the centre is Matai revisited and kicks goals the same.

There's a f***ing "IGNORE" option isn't there??!

If you put your left finger on your nose, close your eyes, stand on your tippy toes and twirl to the right 3 times, .....................you too can become Cinderella!
Id use the ignore button but I need your entertainment haha

When you grow up you might learn differing opinions on a subject are allowed!Dips**t!

Haha, don't worry about this bloke, he rates himself VERY highly around here. He certainly does have tickets on himself. You are too polite, tell him the f@$k off.

I don't think we will saluting on grand final day with Green as our five-eighth, either. I was quietly hoping the Warriors rumours were true.

Api and Green are sacred cows for young Turbo1. Dare to recognise that either, or heaven forbid, both of them are suboptimal players, then you are just the worst person ever.

Haha, don't worry about this bloke, he rates himself VERY highly around here. He certainly does have tickets on himself. You are too polite, tell him the f@$k off.

I don't think we will saluting on grand final day with Green as our five-eighth, either. I was quietly hoping the Warriors rumours were true.
The problem is wr’ve Put our eggs firmly into our seven and fullback. To the tune of around 2.2 million a season, and rightly so I think. To spend around a million more on a six that’s 3.3 million on three Players. There are only a few clubs that the NRL will allow to do this and keep on signing representative quality players in lots of other positions. Unfortunately we’re not one of them. We can’t announce signings with the obligatory phrase they just love the place so much that they decided to knock back an extra $200k a season. Remember we were being investigated for throwing games, which has now seamlessly evolved into handing out bags of cash out back in the car park.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8