ACC / Drugs In Sport Super Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brissie Kid said:
https://twitter.com/SarahHarrisNews/status/301185952221650944

@SarahHarrisNews
'I'm shocked' says Manly CEO Dave Perry leaving talks with ASADA in Sydney. #NRL #doping @9NewsAUS pic.twitter.com/vxRi5xxE

https://twitter.com/SarahHarrisNews/status/301185952221650944/photo/1
Here we go lead in for ch9 news

God the suspense. Somebody leak something FDA lol.

This is like watching a Hitchcock film. Not a police investigation.

Brissie Kid said:

@SarahHarrisNews
'I'm shocked' says Manly CEO Dave Perry leaving talks with ASADA in Sydney. #NRL #doping @9NewsAUS pic.twitter.com/vxRi5xxE

" I'm shocked"...Not the words that instill confidence for us fans.

bones said:
jbb/james said:
Hell the NRL's track record for business is abysmal and only have 1 major cap scandal to their credit and that was served to them

I'd say there's been two.

Ha, Please bones don't try to discourage my ranting with Fact. Never the less I stand by some of what i said, until evidence proves me wrong, or bones, or anybody else with a better memory, or the time to research for the facts first

But i will not be stopped, probably not anyway. unless i get logged out

Then and only then I may have the time to remember what I am rambling on about.

Earnie the Eagle said:
Brissie Kid said:

@SarahHarrisNews

" I'm shocked"...Not the words that instill confidence for us fans.

Could mean anything, he could be shocked at the investigation itself

The Who said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Latest tweet

Manly CEO David Perry says Sea Eagles are in the 'low to mid risk' category

Has someone got AIDS?
What is a risk category?
It would seem to imply a danger of something that has not yet occurred.

So I imagine all the media are now doing another phone around. "What risk rating did you score?"

Dead set. This whole process has been a farce. Like comparing test results from high school at recess.

fLIP said:
God the suspense. Somebody leak something FDA lol.

This is like watching a Hitchcock film. Not a police investigation.

It's like being drip fed the AID's virus, needing a Schooner full of fluid to get it but getting a tablespoon at a time!!

tookey said:

I'm not sure it is such a good idea to have a Super thread at this sensitive time. People might jump to the wrong conclusions. Such as, how did it suddenly become Super when we just had regular threads before? Very suspicious, wink wink.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
tookey said:

I'm not sure it is such a good idea to have a Super thread at this sensitive time. People might jump to the wrong conclusions. Such as, how did it suddenly become Super when we just had regular threads before? Very suspicious, wink wink.

Juiced up

I thought (which is novel for me) that the real aim was that players were to receive supposably approved supplements by unorthorised sources. It then turns out to contain banned "stuff". The players are then informed by the supplier that it is not detected unless u r specially tested for it. We wont tell if 1. u pay us x amount of $ or 2. assist in match fixing in some way. Maybe I'm way off the key but that would fit into "low to medium risk" talk.

Jesus WAMF. Damned if they did hold a press conference and present a strong front against drugs and corruption in sport. Damned if they put out a press release saying there was an investigation. You just enjoy throwing a political hand grenade in at any opportunity. Me think you are Chris Pyne in hiding.

Try and keep it footy related please.

[attachment=414]

Attachments

• thur-6-600x400.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 14
Anyone who just saw Gould came out of the meeting and totally do an about face on what he said in good faith a few days ago will know this is a serious issue.He said he knew exactly what was going on now and fully supported the process and exactly where ASADA was going.

Given Perry was shocked and placed us up to a mid range category it looks like we have a problem with some individual players unfortunately.

This was never a hoax.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8