LiveBlog GAME DAY - Manly v Penrith Round 10, 2015 [1292332]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thought we played way better than I'm used to seeing this year. We're not far away now. I've had 5 wines so all good on my side.

Hasson has the Williame curse.

Manly beat themselves tonight with a little help from the referees.

Hardest loss to take all year because it was there for the taking and was so important to have that roll on into the bye.. now it will be a negative fortnight before playing the QLD teams away.

If they can't pull at least one of those games out of the hat its goodnight.

Mateo is dumb !!!! the only time we had momentum early in the 2nd half after that break , he gets the ball and instead of passing he steps back into the marker defence 15m out...

That last break , Horo passes we win , i still dont know how & why Horo is still playing first grade , his out of date.

last play , 5th tackle we run wide when everyone knew we needed 1 point for afield goal.... how many times i have seen this team over the years work for a crucial field goal like a group of amateurs, always saying to myself next time they will get it right.

13 professional PAID footballers , cant work for field goal at home in this game today that has advanced so much , beats me.. NO excuse for that very poor set up....

And then after the game , i see them smiling & hugging the opposing players , cant believe how my blood is boiling at present....

That penalty , to tie was very soft , but its our fault for having them there camped in our red zone for so long in the 2nd half.

Our 2nd half in general , was 1/5 of our first half attitude and performance... Penrith had nothing today , that should of been an easy win.... i still cant believe it..

Does Lyon practice goal kicking ???? 90% of goal kickers would of converted our 2nd try..

That second half was hard to watch. DCE didn't look a million dollars in the clutch tonight, probably the biggest criticism of his game is that he doesn't look in control and collected in those tight ones. We should have won that one but lost our way in the second half

To show how bad we are going in 2015

First time since 2004 that Snake has scored 2 or more tries and lost the game.

Farrrk!

last play , 5th tackle we run wide when everyone knew we needed 1 point for afield goal.... how many times i have seen this team over the years work for a crucial field goal like a group of amateurs, always saying to myself next time they will get it right.

We do that all the time, probably cost us a chance to win.

This game was always about attitude. To.be honest we struggled after 25.minutes.

They made an extra 300.metres over the game and it killed us.

No urgency to.shut down Moylam who had a year to kick.it and Horo made a massive blunder ignoring our with in marked winger with 3.to.go.

We are getting overwhelmed around the ruck. Hodges has to play surely.

2points dropped!!

That second half was hard to watch. DCE didn't look a million dollars in the clutch tonight, probably the biggest criticism of his game is that he doesn't look in control and collected in those tight ones. We should have won that one but lost our way in the second half
Smashed in the 50/50 calls, forwards lost their way a bit and Tommy off hurt. On top off that Daly looked pretty beat up.. We lost that go forward, any time we got momentum they got a penalty and we lost. Sh*t happens..

Geez you guys are a lil tough on them. I didnt think we played that bad, our D was awesome we only let in 2 tries and one of them was a lucky flick pass from Sowie to Manu.
Our goal line D was really good aswell (way better than it has been in the early rounds) and our forwards were strong Burgess Jake T Horo Lui and even Mason. Jamie Sowards kicking game is what won them that second half, he had us down our own end the whole time.
Sure we had our opportunities to potentially win the game but we didnt play bad at all... just wasnt our night.

Disappointing finish to what should have been a kick starter up the ladder.

Snake pissing himself laughing with Horo in the 2nd half just about summed up that performance. Pity they didn't realise they were about to become the joke.

The irony is this was the perfect match to have Jayden out there when we needed sparking. Instead we got that useless tool Hassan.

2V deserves some time in the naughty corner for that selection.

Id like to see the tape from that Horo run, i could be wrong but to me it looked as though he was mid field and Jorge was closer to the touch line. It would be a risky pass to throw when your that tired, take the tackle and play percentages i thought was the smart move... Feleti took the pass from the dummy half way to close to the ruck, the marked nabbed him straight away and the play shut down... again i could be wrong id need to see the tape again

Their off loads really start to take a toll. Just didn't have any good field possession to do anything in the second half. Some of the refs calls were shocking, but really still should of beat that penrith side. very hard to take that loss.

Yeah very unlucky tonight. Horo passes the ball and this place would be full of excitement. I actually got up to cheer when Horo looked left. Proud of the boys effort.

How many of us was surprised with Symonds play at 5'8 tonight i know i was , his passing and play was really good . he did combine with DCE for snakes try and it was nice play
If you had to choose between Symonds and Mateo who would you go for ???

Disappointing finish to what should have been a kick starter up the ladder.

Snake pissing himself laughing with Horo in the 2nd half just about summed up that performance. Pity they didn't realise they were about to become the joke.

The irony is this was the perfect match to have Jayden out there when we needed sparking. Instead we got that useless tool Hassan.

2V deserves some time in the naughty corner for that selection.

I do agree with Hodges instead of Hasson... especially because we only used him in the last 10 mins, we coped alright rotating the 3 forwards and could have had better use with Hodges.

Geez you guys are a lil tough on them. I didnt think we played that bad, our D was awesome we only let in 2 tries and one of them was a lucky flick pass from Sowie to Manu.
Our goal line D was really good aswell (way better than it has been in the early rounds) and our forwards were strong Burgess Jake T Horo Lui and even Mason. Jamie Sowards kicking game is what won them that second half, he had us down our own end the whole time.
Sure we had our opportunities to potentially win the game but we didnt play bad at all... just wasnt our night.
Burgess strong? 5 words for him. Hit ups or f*** off

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8