Game Day: Manly v Cowboys [Round 3, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
EAGLE ROCK !!! onya boys and all the fans , including the keyboard warriors...

Had my money on them and knew it was our night , crystal ball working overtime

While our DEFENSE was a major improvement and the boys worked for each other, it is scary to think what the score might have been if.
1. we cut out our error rate
2. spread the ball through the backline
3. put on some plays
4. Stop giving away stupid penalties

Good signs indeed.

Enjoy @Mark from Brisbane
C7M0rOaVAAQBLsv.jpg

http://www.nrl.com/rd-3-cowboys-v-sea-eagles-hls/tabid/10959/contentid/898655/default.aspx

Presser
http://www.nrl.com/rd-3-press-conference-sea-eagles/tabid/10959/contentid/898423/default.aspx

Last edited:
Both Us and Bullfrogs will be on a high from their wins this week, however the difference will simply be if we can put on the same defensive effort.

Given our dismal home ground record, our boys will be up for it, i smell another WIN for the sea eagles next week, put your money on it.

They will suit him.
Yep.
Dolly girdler coming up.
Geez almost perfect footy tonight.
Congrats to the boys.
Blokes stood up.
Nate led them like he should and DCE.
And had some structure.
Now the tough part. Doing the same next week and beyond.
Go Manly.

Yep.
Dolly girdler coming up.
Geez almost perfect footy tonight.
Congrats to the boys.
Blokes stood up.
Nate led them like he should and DCE.
And had some structure.
Now the tough part. Doing the same next week and beyond.
Go Manly.
This team made me proud tonight, I've been guilty of saying some negative stuff about this team in recent times but tonight took me back four years, I haven't seen such commitment in defence or willingness to attack and support the ball carrier for so long I forgot just how good it feels to spill my beer with excitement, thank you boys and lets keep it going

This team made me proud tonight, I've been guilty of saying some negative stuff about this team in recent times but tonight took me back four years, I haven't seen such commitment in defence or willingness to attack and support the ball carrier for so long I forgot just how good it feels to spill my beer with excitement, thank you boys and lets keep it going
Think we all have Ron.
But rightly so. We support Manly and are better than the rest.
But I do support Barrett, but not the cleanouts.
It just makes his job almost impossible to coach cohesion.
Tonight showed what's possible.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8