More match-fixing claims set to rock NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The ABC is blurring the footage that they used to accompany their segment on this news, but despite the blurriness it isn't hard to notice that a certain fullback features prominently in all of the clips that they're using.

I would'n't read too much in to that.

Doesn't matter if there is an ounce of truth to the situation or it is completely false, this does massive damage to the club.

After two really poor year's on the field, we now need to find a major sponsor along with it being critical to recruit players of high quality to avoid a prolonged period toward the bottom of the ladder, both of which will be difficult with a prolonged police investigation with vision (blurred or not) plastered on any associated media coverage.

Let us flush all of this conspiracy theory to damage the sea eagles "brand" down the toilet. A recent survey revealed that fans of all of the NRL teams thought that their team was on the receiving end of bad ref calls. We aint getting special treatment here folks! Get over it!
If there is a dud official anywhere! They will be caught! This is above the cops!

This is GOOD news for rugby league!!

Last edited:
I hope the Pie Monster is caught up in it all, might be a blessing in disguise.
They should also look at the end of 2014, bookies started paying out on Manly winning the minor premiership weeks before round 26. Couldn't buy a win for the rest of the season after that.
His biggest weekly gamble would have to be the salmonella risk he runs eating dodgy pies lol

So if an influential player was spot fixing matches, found out the cops were investigating him, is it possible he would play well below par for a season or two so he can say " im just not that good anymore, i wasnt letting trys in im just not that fast anymore." he still gets paid even when in rehab and even if he isna shadow of hi former self.

The irony is I kinda wish it was a current player, like say a front rower who could be 31, that kind of "plays" occasionally and then we could tear up his 500K contract and tell him to piss off back to the gold coast where he belongs. Or something like that.

So if an influential player was spot fixing matches, found out the cops were investigating him, is it possible he would play well below par for a season or two so he can say " im just not that good anymore, i wasnt letting trys in im just not that fast anymore." he still gets paid even when in rehab and even if he isna shadow of hi former self.

Nah, Lewis Brown wouldn't do that. He really is just ****.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4