Announcement New themes available for trial, vote within

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

What should we do with the themes?

• Keep them all and the choices

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Switch to the 2017 theme

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • Switch to the Dark "lottoland" theme

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Stay on the Brookvale 2016 theme

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters
I am basing the slowness on the time it takes after I press enter to get into a thread or add a comment. I am not judging about the extra key stroke in getting rid of the ads that no one reads. It is slower again around game time.
I dont use facebook etc, so am judging it on other similar glbal forums.

Cheers
very odd, when you have a moment, can you please take a screenrecording of the slowness? I really want to troubleshoot it but as I do not experience it I can't do it without your help

@Dan the Toolbar in the default or 2016 version gets a large split between the Font and Link icons on a New Post - not in edit of existing post - Toolbar spans 4 instead of 3 lines
Is this in mobile or on normal

Obviously the app is working but is the forum down on websites? I've tried different computers and cannot access the forum on a web page?
I just made another DNS change and this should now stop the constant redirect issue, can you please let me know

One thing that may be able to be tweaked is that embedded links aren't that easy to differentiate from normal text. e.g. Tipping Comp link . Is there a way of changing the text or the font so that it is more obvious.

As far as the logo font is concerned - new one looks OK. Don't have a strong opinion either way. How would it look in those varsity / letterman type fonts ? they have a sporting / supporter type of feel to them.
Yes, that would be good but in the meantime, you could always manually bold the link to make it stand out more like this:

"One thing that may be able to be tweaked is that embedded links aren't that easy to differentiate from normal text. e.g. Tipping Comp link . Is there a way of changing the text or the font so that it is more obvious."

or even change the font colour yourself too:

"One thing that may be able to be tweaked is that embedded links aren't that easy to differentiate from normal text. e.g. Tipping Comp link . Is there a way of changing the text or the font so that it is more obvious."

or italicize it as well:

Is this in mobile or on normal
Android website version

Big gap after the A that forces the link icon to be on another row
A, spaces, eraser,text editor,
Then new line. 2 links , alignment --- this order is different

But only for New post
I'm back in Edit mode and the spacing is normal

Just noticed that in Edit mode their is a mix up in the icon order, but the spacing is fine
A, 2 links, alignment, eraser

Last edited:
On my old I pad 4 and the mini, this site is getting harder and harder to access. Both constantly crash while redirecting to the new address and it's only luck of the draw it seems if I can get access at all. Obviously I'm in luck now.

In the last few days I've had more down time than up. Almost every way I try to gain access it crashes.

I sent a message through Facebook about some errors a few days back

The app won't work on my ipad either and I don't have a phone capable of such hocus pocus I wake up lately wondering if today will be my last on here. Probably why I've been posting so much lately

Android website version

Big gap after the A that forces the link icon to be on another row

But only for New post

I'm back in Edit mode and the spacing is normal
can you throw up a screenshot for me please, my android device just isnt working (it's old and I don't think it will be revived)

On my old I pad 4 and the mini, this site is getting harder and harder to access. Both constantly crash while redirecting to the new address and it's only luck of the draw it seems if I can get access at all. Obviously I'm in luck now.

In the last few days I've had more down time than up. Almost every way I try to gain access it crashes.

I sent a message through Facebook about some errors a few days back

The app won't work on my ipad either and I don't have a phone capable of such hocus pocus I wake up lately wondering if today will be my last on here. Probably why I've been posting so much lately
I think that should be fixed now. There was a missing S in the redirect from www to non-www so it was possible to get a double loop if you were hitting it that way and thus get a redirect error.

Should be fine now, let me know if you get further crashes. We are also awaiting an app store update to go through in the coming days/weeks its just taking time to push through their processes. In fact until that goes through it may be better to just use a browser as there are some parts reliant on an updated app

Screenshot_2017-05-17-18-01-03.png Screenshot_2017-05-17-18-01-38.png Screenshot_2017-05-17-18-03-09.png

Start new post

Edit of post - this is a correct toolbar

@Dan the pics are in reverse order but you can see the icon issue on Android

I'll check chrome soon

Last edited:
I think that should be fixed now. There was a missing S in the redirect from www to non-www so it was possible to get a double loop if you were hitting it that way and thus get a redirect error.

Should be fine now, let me know if you get further crashes. We are also awaiting an app store update to go through in the coming days/weeks its just taking time to push through their processes. In fact until that goes through it may be better to just use a browser as there are some parts reliant on an updated app

Just logged on with ease . Only turned to the app in desperation. It's already dead to me.

Thanks dan.

start chrome

edit chrome

@Dan
Windows chrome icons are correct and spacing is the same for New and Edit

The Disc icon is the only difference

Capture1.JPG Capture2.JPG

Last edited:
Ah this explains why the site was either down, or redirecting me elsewhere yesterday.

Well done, and thanks for the upgrades, Dan.

I'm finally able to access this forum, woohoo :party: Haven't been able to for 2 days....had withdrawal symptoms :whew: All I could get was a message about Buddy Server.

But all good now. Maybe it was due changes being made (I'm non-tech savy, so who knows.) Some things are different but hey I'm just happy I'm back @:D

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8