Pre-Game Raiders v Manly [Round 23, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

18 19
Suncorp Stadium
20 Aug 2021 06:00 PM

Team Lists

So is he out because because it's a genuine injury or is Des resting him, confident we can get the W over Canberra without him tomorrow?

Knowing Des, it wouldn't surprise me if Funa actually starts on the bench, Reubs plays fullback, Suli goes to the wing and Walker plays left centre.

Des being Des, it could be anything. Hell, he could surprise us all and actually start them as named.

Funa didn't do too bad there last year . Des has tried to minimize wholseale changes which is good I think .I guess he could swap Garrick and Funa if he has too
I still think Sirro's a bit lucky to be there ahead of De Lius ,but I guess its good to try to run him into match fitness just in case .
Anyway I think we should be able to get the Raiders with our forwards and full compliment of 1/2's including DCE and the Schu which we didn't have last time we played them
Go Manly

Funa didn't do too bad there last year . Des has tried to minimize wholseale changes which is good I think .I guess he could swap Garrick and Funa if he has too
I still think Sirro's a bit lucky to be there ahead of De Lius ,but I guess its good to try to run him into match fitness just in case .
Anyway I think we should be able to get the Raiders with our forwards and full compliment of 1/2's including DCE and the Schu which we didn't have last time we played them
Go Manly
Our completion and possession rates were dreadful, and we still had 4 linebreaks to there 3

Raiders 2 games against us this year no turbo they are one lucky club.

Seriously this game now becomes a 50/50 game. Ricky will have his side up for the contest, season on the line for them.

We should still win but we are going to have to play for 80 minutes to get the win.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8