Rd8 Bulldogs v Manly Sea Eagles game day chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Rd8 BullScum v Manly Sea Eagles game day chat thread

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Don't worry Nicci the match is not played on paper, on twitter or radio talkshows. Out on the field our team will take it right to them. As they will again next year, regardless of who's in the lineup.
Hope so Sea Eagle Lach. Have had enough of them doggies.

Earnie the Eagle said:
I can only believe that the Bulldogs are even more pathetic than I thought.

This round is associated with Anzac Day.

Manly players will wear a special jersey to commemorate our past and present troops and all those mongrel dogs come up with is a blue t shirt that has nothing to do with commemorating the day.

It seems that Greenburg and his motley crew think that putting the boot into Manly is more important that remembering the sacrifices of our Anzacs.

Regardless of the outcome of the game, I know what team will be the winners on Friday.

Maybe Greenturd should donate all the money from the sale of those shirts to Legacy, oh and to you Bulldog trolls post this on your kennel forum, you guys must be proud of your club.

Well said Earnie, in fact bloody well said!!!

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Good news on @wolfmanwilliams. He just tweaked his glute in #CvC and he should be right to play on Friday night

Excellent, thanks BE!

As for the game, I think it really is a crunch game for us and will play a big part in determining our season. A loss and we could be well out of the 8 but a win will secure us in the 8 and do wonders for our morale. Let alone the rivalry with who we're playing.

Manly 24 - 10. I think our backs and 2nd row will win this for us. I am hoping the forwards step up for this match. After the Titans game they will want to come out fired up.

Shutting down Pritchard and Barba i think is the key.

Simple for me. The boys show up with the same levels of enthusiasm we did against the Panthers we win easily, if its like the Titans game we get beat.

http://www.facebook.com/ManlySeaEagles

"Good news on Dave Williams after the City v Country injury concerns.

He just tweaked his glute a little and he should be fine to face the Bulldogs on Friday night!

Who's keen to see Wolfman tear the Dogs apart?"

Aaaooh!

Sadly we get this as the second game in Brizvegas, so I am turning off the mobile, not answering the home phone, and carrier pidgeons won't be allowed through the front sliding doors!!

My only problem will be staying off the grog long enough to be able to focus on the TV!!

i saw last night that tickets were $10each, but this morning they are $16??

it says the deal ends 12pm, was there a seperate deal for yesturday? or am I seeing things?

caspersparks said:

it says the deal ends 12pm, was there a seperate deal for yesturday? or am I seeing things?

Check your members email from the club for details

caspersparks said:

Turn your PM on and I'll send you the members email link

Fluffy said:
caspersparks said:

Check your members email from the club for details

cheers

Berkeley_Eagle said:
caspersparks said:

Turn your PM on and I'll send you the members email link

its cool, i finally figured it out.. this internet is hard business

cheers

Mark from Brisbane said:
Sadly we get this as the second game in Brizvegas, so I am turning off the mobile, not answering the home phone, and carrier pidgeons won't be allowed through the front sliding doors!!

My only problem will be staying off the grog long enough to be able to focus on the TV!!

Best we throw a line over, because you & I are in the same boat on that score.

Jatz Crackers said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Best we throw a line over, because you & I are in the same boat on that score.

What about a road trip just over the border into NSW

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6